One-to-one family support
Calm Connections offer tailored support to meet the needs of individual families. We work with the family as a unit so adults and young people learn useful tools and techniques together whilst enjoying some fun time together.
We can help your family to feel more connected, calmer and more positive through:
- Strengthening relationships and connection
- Positive communication and active listening skills
- Relaxation techniques
- Dealing with difficult emotions (e.g. stress, anxiety, anger)
- Healthy boundaries and routines
- Using mindfulness for compassion, empathy, calmness, balance, etc
- Building resilience
- Supporting through family changes (divorce, blending families, etc)
- Supporting through life changes (exams, new schools, friendships, the teen years, etc)
We provide an ongoing support network to families that have accessed our services, ensuring a safe space for families to share their experiences and tips. We will also sign-post families in need of further support to relevant organisations.
If you have any questions or feel that we may be able to support your family, please do not hesitate to get in touch.